Double Chocolate Gluten-Free Brownies will be your new favorite dessert! They are fudgey and an easy one bowl recipe.
These gluten-free brownies are perfectly sweet, gooey and fudgey. I made these gluten-free because I love baking with Bob's Red Mill flour. It mimics regular all-purpose flour and you can't tell the difference.
As I mentioned above, I used gluten-free flour in this recipe. So far, I have not tested the recipe with any other types of flours. If you use something else, comment below and let me know how it turned out. I also used the following ingredients in the gluten-free brownies:
- Brown sugar
- Cocoa powder
- Baking powder
- Coconut oil- unrefined, virgin coconut oil is what I usually buy.
- Maple syrup- make sure it is 100% maple syrup with no additives, such as corn syrup.
- Chocolate chips
How to make these gluten-free brownies:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray. Combine all of the ingredients aside from the chocolate chips in a large bowl. Stir the batter to combine, then fold in chocolate chips. Next, pour the batter into the baking pan and top with additional chocolate chips.
Bake the brownies for 20 minutes, remove them from the oven and top with a sprinkle of flakey sea salt. Allow the brownies to cool completely before cutting.
Store the brownies in an air-tight container for a few days on the counter. Place the container in the fridge and keep the brownies for up to a week or in the freezer for a few months.
You May Also Like
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookie Bars
Gluten-Free Lemon Blueberry Muffins
Double Chocolate Gluten-Free Brownies
- ¾ cup gluten-free flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add all of the ingredients, aside from chocolate chips to a large bowl and stir to combine. Next, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish, spreading evenly and top with more chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove brownies from the oven and sprinkle with flakey sea salt (optional).
- Allow to cool completely before cutting. Cut into equal squares and enjoy!
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
Leave a star rating and review, ask me a question or leave a tip!