Delicious and easy recipes for everyday life. Helping you enjoy cooking without spending hours in the kitchen. I focus on sharing recipes that are enjoyed by all and take around just 30 minutes to make.
Easy Easter Recipes
Celebrate Easter surrounded by your loved ones and some delicious food. You'll find everything you need to host the perfect Easter brunch or dinner here.
- Gluten-Free Lemon Blueberry Muffins40 Minutes
- Air Fryer Ham with Bourbon Glaze55 Minutes
- Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans20 Minutes
- Roasted Garlic Air Fryer Carrots25 Minutes
- How To Reheat Wings
- Beer-Battered Air Fryer Haddock20 Minutes
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos1 Hours
- Air Fryer Steak Fries30 Minutes
Recipes readers are loving lately on Real Food with Sarah!
- Classic Lasagna with Béchamel Recipe2 Hours 20 Minutes
- Air Fryer Crispy Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches40 Minutes
- Authentic Italian Pasta Sauce Recipe1 Hours 10 Minutes
- Air Fryer Argentine Red Shrimp13 Minutes
Discover simple 30-minute recipes that will be enjoyed by all! You'll find favorites like Balsamic Chicken Thighs Sheet Pan Meal and Peanut Sauce Stir Fry.
- Italian Pink Sauce30 Minutes
- Air Fryer Chicken Quesadillas30 Minutes
- Baked Salmon Burgers25 Minutes
- Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken with Bruschetta35 Minutes
See more 30-Minute Meals →
Make this for Dinner
Dinner is my favorite meal of the day. It's the time to connect with family and enjoy delicious food together. These recipes are easy to follow and use mostly whole-food and easily accessible ingredients.
- Couscous Stuffed Peppers50 Minutes
- Chicken Potato Soup40 Minutes
- Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup30 Minutes
- Air Fryer Orange Chicken25 Minutes
See more dinner recipes →