These tasty and easy Lemon and Herb Salmon Burgers are made with fresh salmon. This burger recipe will be your new go-to healthy dinner.
If you love salmon and you love burgers, you're going to love this recipe. These burgers have the perfect lemon and herb flavor and pair perfectly with roasted sweet potato fries and a salad. These salmon burgers take only 25 minutes total, including prep and cook time, so they are perfect for busy nights!
Aside from salmon, this salmon burger recipe uses ingredients you probably already have in your fridge and pantry. You will need:
- Fresh Wild-caught salmon
- Dijon mustard
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Salt & pepper
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Remove the skin from the salmon and cut it into cubes. Then, add the salmon along with the egg, dijon mustard and lemon juice to a food processor or high-powered blender.
Pulse the mixture until it forms a paste then transfer to a bowl and add in remaining ingredients. Using your hands, mix and form the mixture into 4 patties (add more breadcrumbs if mixture is too wet or more lemon juice if it is too dry).
Place the burgers on the baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Then remove the burgers from the oven and serve on a bun with fries and a salad. Enjoy!
- Chili lime- I love Trader Joe's chili lime seasoning. For this variation, I replace the lemon with lime and add the chili lime seasoning, all other ingredients stay the same.
- Jalapeño cilantro- this is perfect if you're a fan of spice! Replace lemon with lime and add 1 small diced jalapeño.
- Sir Kensington's sriracha mayo or special sauce- I'm not the biggest fan of mayo but I love these.
- Mango or pineapple salsa
5 Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipes!
- 1 pound wild-caught salmon
- 1 egg
- ½ lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons scallions
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs*
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove skin from the salmon and cut into cubes. Add the salmon along with the egg, dijon mustard and lemon juice to a food processor or high-powered blender.
- Pulse the mixture until it forms a paste then transfer to a bowl and add in the remaining ingredients.
- Mix with your hands and form mixture into 4 patties (add more breadcrumbs if too wet or more lemon juice if too dry).
- Place burgers on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with fries and a salad, your favorite vegetable or on a bun. Enjoy!
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.