Just got an air fryer? These Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners is the place to start! There are tons of easy recipes from burgers to chips to eggs. I'm also sharing my top 5 air fryer tips and common cooking temperatures to use. You'll be an air frying pro in no time!
The air fryer quickly became my favorite kitchen appliance. You can use it to cook so many things from chicken to fish to vegetables. These are my top tips for using your air fryer:
- Always preheat your air fryer just like you would your oven.
- Don't overcrowd the food in the air fryer or it won't cook properly.
- Rotate the food at least once to circulate the air and evenly cook the food.
- Avoid excess oil or the food will become soggy. Lightly spray the food with cooking oil instead.
- Sauces and marinades will burn and stick to the bottom of the air fryer. Top the food with sauces after cooking.
What temperature should I use?
Temperature can vary by recipe, but these are the temperatures I typically use:
- Poultry: 360-375 degrees F
- Seafood: 400 degrees F
- Veggies: 400 degrees F
- Wings/Drumsticks: 375-400 degrees F
- Meatballs: 375 degrees F
Appetizers and Snacks
Desserts and Sweets
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE 30-MINUTE RECIPE COOKBOOK!
You'll get my 8 best family-friendly, 30-minute recipes, complete with ingredients and instructions!