Looking to use your air fryer this holiday season? I'm sharing some delicious recipes for all of your parties and celebrations.
Top Air Frying Tips
- Preheat your air fryer just like you would your oven. This ensures the air fryer is at the correct temperature when you start cooking the food.
- Give the food space. Don't overcrowd the food or it won't cook properly.
- Rotate the food in the air fryer at least once to help circulate the air and evenly cook the food.
- Avoid using excess oil or the food will become soggy. Lightly spray the food with cooking oil or using around just 1 tablespoon of oil.
What temperature should I set my air fryer to?
Cooking temperature varies by recipe and by brand, but these are the temperatures I typically use:
- Poultry: 360-375 degrees F
- Seafood: 400 degrees F
- Veggies: 400 degrees F
- Wings/Drumsticks: 375-400 degrees F
- Meatballs: 375 degrees F
Appetizers and Snacks
Desserts and Sweets
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE 30-MINUTE RECIPE COOKBOOK!
You'll get my 8 best family-friendly, 30-minute recipes, complete with ingredients and instructions!