Looking to use your air fryer this holiday season? I'm sharing some delicious recipes for all of your parties and celebrations.
Top Air Frying Tips
The air fryer can be used to cook so many different types of dishes, snacks, meats, desserts and more! These are my top tips for using your air fryer:
- Preheat your air fryer just like you would your oven. This ensures the air fryer is at the correct temperature when you start cooking the food.
- Give the food space. Don't overcrowd the food or it won't cook properly.
- Rotate the food in the air fryer at least once to help circulate the air and evenly cook the food.
- Avoid using excess oil or the food will become soggy. Lightly spray the food with cooking oil or using around just 1 tablespoon of oil.
What temperature should I set my air fryer to?
Cooking temperature varies by recipe and by brand, but these are the temperatures I typically use:
- Poultry: 360-375 degrees F
- Seafood: 400 degrees F
- Veggies: 400 degrees F
- Wings/Drumsticks: 375-400 degrees F
- Meatballs: 375 degrees F
Appetizers and Snacks
Desserts and Sweets
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE 30-MINUTE RECIPE COOKBOOK!
You'll get my 8 best family-friendly, 30-minute recipes, complete with ingredients and instructions!