This sausage and vegetable sheet pan dinner is easy to make, flavorful and is done in just 30 minutes! This recipe is perfect for meal prep also.
Sheet pan meals are the best for many reasons. All you need is one pan, they are done quickly and make for super easy cleanup! Who doesn't love that?
A fan of one-pan meals? Check out these easy one-pan recipes. You'll find sheet pan meals like Sheet Pan Sesame Chicken and Veggies, one-pan dinners like this One-Pot Coconut Curry Braised Chicken Thighs and more!
Ingredients and Substitutions
- Sausage- I used pre-cooked Italian chicken sausage for this recipe. You can find this in the fridge section of your supermarket, usually near the bacon and other deli meats. Any kind of sausage will work for this recipe.
- Red onion- you can also use a Vidalia or yellow onion.
- Red pepper- any color bell pepper will do.
- Broccoli- I like broccoli florets but you can use any other veggies such as brussels sprouts, asparagus or carrots.
See the recipe card below for quantities.
Begin by preheating the oven to 400 degrees. Next, chop your veggies and slice your sausage.
Arrange everything on a sheet pan and season with olive oil and spices.
Bake and serve!
This sausage and vegetable sheet pan meal is pretty simple but there are a few ways you can switch it up.
- Spicy- add chili pepper flakes as a seasoning along with the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Make it vegan- use a vegetable-based sausage to make this a vegan-friendly meal.
- Add cheese- add additional flavor by sprinkling some parmesan cheese on top before serving.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Reheat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Check out more ways to store cooked sausage.
I like serving this over simple white or brown rice as the bake is flavorful on its own. Quinoa and roasted potatoes would also go well with this sheet pan dinner.
More Easy Recipes
Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Vegetables
- 1 package Italian chicken sausage, pre-cooked
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice the sausage into 1-inch rounds. Add the sausage to a sheet pan with the chopped onion, red pepper and broccoli florets.
- Drizzle everything with olive oil and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss everything to coat with olive oil and spices.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through. Serve with rice, quinoa or roasted potatoes. Enjoy!
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
Leave a star rating and review, ask me a question or leave a tip!