Cajun Butter Sauce for Seafood
Drizzle Cajun butter sauce over your favorite Louisiana seafood boil, Argentine Red Shrimp, or crab. It's rich in flavor, velvety, and perfectly spiced. Have this delicious garlic butter sauce on the table in 5 minutes!
Servings: 6 Servings
- ½ stick unsalted butter melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh parsley chopped
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl until completely melted (about 1 minute).
Mix in the remaining ingredients with a whisk or fork.
Serve immediately with your favorite seafood.
- Avoid over-melting the butter. If you microwave the butter longer than necessary, it can begin to brown the butter. The butter will still be usable, but it will have a darker color and a nuttier flavor and aroma. Or, start over and reserve the browned butter for baking desserts like Spiced Gingerbread Bars or Cinnamon Coffee Cake.
- Use fresh garlic. This is important, so I wanted to reiterate it. Garlic powder and garlic granules should be saved for recipes like Air Fryer Butternut Squash, Air Fryer Salmon Burgers and Argentine Red Shrimp. At the very least, use frozen garlic cubes or fresh garlic paste.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 3.18kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.7g | Protein: 0.12g | Fat: 0.03g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.002g | Sodium: 194.22mg | Potassium: 10.33mg | Fiber: 0.09g | Sugar: 0.05g | Vitamin A: 49.07IU | Vitamin C: 1.12mg | Calcium: 3.65mg | Iron: 0.04mg