This Cucumber Mojito with Vodka is the best light and refreshing cocktail for Summer. Cool down on a hot day with this delicious drink! This cocktail is a fun twist on the classic mojito recipe and is made with just a few ingredients!
This cucumber mojito is the perfect refreshing Summer cocktail. There is nothing better than a cold drink on a super hot day.
This recipe is super simple and you only need 6 ingredients to make this delicious beverage. Typically mojitos are made with rum, but we're switching it up here and using vodka, specifically cucumber vodka.
Mojitos are a traditional Cuban cocktail. They are typically made with a good white rum, mint leaves, lime, sugar and club soda or sparkling water. Mojitos are one of the most popular cocktails in the world and are really easy to make for yourself at home!
A few ingredient notes for this simple recipe:
- Mint- you need fresh mint leaves for this recipe, don't use a mint extract. Muddling will help release the juices from the mint leaves.
- Simple syrup- ½ ounce of simple syrup is needed to make this drink. You can use storebought, but I provide instructions for a really easy simple syrup recipe below!
- Cucumber vodka- I used Western Son Distillery's cucumber vodka but you can use any brand of vodka.
To make your own simple syrup, all you need is 1 cup of granulated sugar and 1 cup of water. Add both ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Allow to simmer for a few minutes, until the sugar has dissolved. Allow it to cool for about 10 minutes and transfer to an airtight container. The syrup will keep in the fridge for about a week.
Muddling the mint leaves allows them to release their flavors and juices. This can be done using the bottom of a wooden spoon or an actual muddler. Place the leaves in the bottom of a cocktail shaker and muddle a few times to release the oils.
Yes, you can adjust the servings of this recipe in the recipe card below to make a pitcher. Follow the same steps and add everything to a pitcher to serve to your guests! If you are making a big batch, wait to add the club soda or sparkling water until the drinks are poured into individual glasses.
Other Recipes You May Like
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE 30-MINUTE RECIPE COOKBOOK!
You'll get my 8 best family-friendly, 30-minute recipes, complete with ingredients and instructions!
Cucumber Mojito with Vodka
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces cucumber vodka
- ½ lime juiced
- Club soda or sparkling water
- To make your own simple syrup, add sugar and water to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Allow to simmer for a few minutes, until the sugar has dissolved. Allow it to cool for about 10 minutes and transfer to an airtight container. The syrup will keep in the fridge for about a week.
- Begin by muddling mint leaves and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker. Then add ice to the cocktail shaker.
- Pour in 2 ounces of vodka and the lime juice.
- Cover the shaker, shake, pour into a glass and top the drink off with club soda or sparkling water.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and cucumber, if desired and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, please leave a rating and a comment. I love to know what you are making and ratings help me to create more delicious recipes for you!
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.