Hi, I'm Sarah!
I love sharing delicious and easy recipes for real, everyday life. Helping you enjoy cooking without spending hours in the kitchen.
I first created this blog as a creative outlet to showcase my passion for food and cooking. I dedicate my love of cooking and nutrition to my mom, professional chef turned home cook. Growing up she cooked dinner every night and I can thank both of my parents for my love of foods from all different cultures. I love trying and experimenting with new flavors.
I was born and raised on Cape Cod and now enjoy exploring my new home of Jersey City.
- easy recipes
- eating real food
- classic dishes, sometimes with a new twist!
I believe that food is a story about people and culture and coming together and I can't wait to share my recipes with you!
A few random facts about me:
- Can't live without wine and margaritas
- I love oat milk lattes and green tea
- I have dessert almost every night (I LOVE dark chocolate)
- Traveling is one of my biggest passions; I love exploring new places, meeting new people and experiencing new things
If you have any questions about me or a recipe or just want to say hi, click here to contact me!
Work with Me!
Click here for information on partnerships and collaborations.
Follow along on social media for the latest updates: